Thursday, April 15, 2010

Breaking Internet Marketing News

Hello All:

The Labor Department reported Thursday that first-time requests for jobless benefits rose by 24,000 last week to a seasonally adjusted 484,000, the highest level since late February. Economists were predicting claims would fall.

Now if this isn't a reason for you to get started with your own Internet Home based business I don't know what is. People, including myself are making a six figure income on the Internet, even in a down economy! Ask yourself, what is holding you back? Fear,lack of knowledge or just uncertainty on who to listen to. Here is my counsel to you; go by my website and view the articles and pages of information contained there, and sign up for my Free Newsletter. Take your time, absorb the information, e-mail or call me with your questions and make an informed decision on your future - always have a plan B.

Until next time.

Jim Gage