Friday, January 8, 2010

Internet Marketing : Question of the Month

Hello Everyone:

I would like to share with you a question that was submitted to me today, I think everyone can benefit from my answer...

Q: I would love to have a website to sell products from, but I don't have the money to have one created! What can I do besides giving up on my dream?

Bill H., Homestead, Florida

A: Hi Bill,

Don't give up, many people are in your same situation! I suggest that you start a blog and start selling products from there. There are 2 sites are would recommend which will allow you to start a blog for FREE! Yes, I said FREE - they are blogger which I use and Word Press. If you would like some direction on how to configure your blog with all the bells and whistles I have on mine, click here and send me an e-mail.

To your success,

Jim Gage