Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Internet Marketing: Sell Your Products For FREE !

Hello All:

I hope you had a great New Years with your family and friends. I just wanted to let you know about something I just found out about - and it won't cost you a dime!
If you have read any off my posts you know I love using Ebay as an avenue of additional income and lead generator for my numerous website business. But did you know that there is a website that allows you to sell your products and services in a Ebay type format for FREE? Yep, that's right for FREE! The name of this exciting website is UPillar and I am about to try it.
From what I can conclude at this time is that it is starting to gain a large following in part due to the endorsement of Glenn Beck. Granted, they do not, or at least at the time of this post, they do not have the traffic of Ebay, but that might change in the near future.

I will let you know my experiences with the site in future posts...

Jim Gage

For other great tips and strategies, don't forget to sign up for our Free Internet Marketing Newsletter by clicking here